mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Ciyong" <ciyong.c...@intel.com>
Subject Update for the 1.7.0 release
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2020 08:54:18 GMT
Hi Community,

As the vote on general@ was passed, I'm now working on the final release process according
to the section 3 of the release process[1].
Before sending out the announcement email for review, here's some updates with a few questions
and need your help:

Status
1) 3.1.1/3.1.2 were completed with the help of Tao, and 3.1.5 is also checked.
2) 3.2/3.3 were updated by the PR#19047<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/19047>.

Questions
1) 3.1.3/3.1.4 are targeting nightly pip build and docker images, may I have your comments
for the current status, Sheng/Meghna?
2) 3.2 for updating the website is out of date, may I have your comments if the PR#19047 is
sufficient for the website update or not?
3) If this release has to go out on a blog on blogs.apache.org?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Release+Process

Regards
Ciyong Chen