mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Examples Repo for 2.0
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2020 03:39:33 GMT
+1 For regular testing, enhanced doc/tutorial

> On Jul 15, 2020, at 7:40 PM, Sheng Zha <zhasheng@apache.org> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links
or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.

> Hi,
>
> Over the years, MXNet accumulated many examples in the example folder [1]. However, due
to not testing them in the CI and in releases, many of them are currently broken. I'd like
to propose that we create a new examples repo for MXNet 2.0 similar to how PyTorch hosts them
[2]. Further more, the new examples repo should be evaluated periodically (e.g. weekly) against
the master branch to ensure that they are not broken.