mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0.rc0
Date Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:27:26 GMT
+1

Tested:
- Make flow building from source: example/extensions all work correctly
- staticbuild flow cpu & cu102 variants with custom extension library

Sam

´╗┐On 7/12/20, 1:52 PM, "Marco de Abreu" <marco.g.abreu@gmail.com> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.

    Okay, thanks for the clarification!

    -Marco