mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: assimilation of mshadow into the MXNet codebase
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:49:54 GMT
Hi,

> Thanks for clarifying. All contributors who made more than 10 commits to msahdow before
are committers of MXNet, so their ICLAs should already be on file: tqchen, bingxu, eric.xie,
sxjscience, mli, yajiedesign [1]. If you think this is OK, one of the mentors or I can start
the notification.

What about the other 60 contributors? More than 10 commits is not a line I would feel comfortable
with. You need to be able to account for the IP provenance of every line of code, just like
in your initial code donation. It would probably be best to make a list all contributors and
if they have an ICLA or not. Did the mshadow project use ICLAs? If so that may also help.

Thanks,
Justin