mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: assimilation of mshadow into the MXNet codebase
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2020 03:28:29 GMT
As long as we have CLA covering for the majority of the code(which I
believe so), I think we should be good.
Just like the case of Apache only requires iCLA from committers.

The rationale is that normal contributions are already in the form of ALv2,
in the case of a(unlikely) dispute, the community can quickly rewrite the
code(since that is non-majority).

TQ