mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chaitanya Bapat <chai.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0.rc1
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2020 06:30:46 GMT
+1

- Built from source on Ubuntu18 with CUDA ON, USE_INT64_TENSOR_SIZE ON
- Verified large tensor tests work as expected on a p3.16xl instance [with
8 Tesla V100 GPUs]
- Verified OpPerf utility works as expected.

Steps followed:
https://gist.github.com/ChaiBapchya/8a5131932693d4ca47281368c752b726

Thanks Ciyong for leading with the releases. Incredible job.

Regards,
Chai

--
*Chaitanya Prakash Bapat*