mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Xingjian SHI <xsh...@connect.ust.hk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.7.0.rc0
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2020 04:55:03 GMT
-1 (binding).

It breaks the YOLO training in GluonCV and the basic image classification in AutoGluon. There
is an open PR that reverts the `weakref` fix: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/18692
and we need to see whether to revert that fix or find some other ways to solve the issue.

Given the current status, we should not release 1.7.0rc. Thus, I voted for -1.

Best,
Xingjian