mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ownership of discuss.mxnet.io
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 22:07:47 GMT
Hi Sheng,

thanks for the quick response.

Could you elaborate about the hosting of the forum? Is there the
possibility to move it to some ASF-managed webhost (I'm not sure about the
complexity of hosting Discourse)?

Also, I'd suggest to make an Apache managed subdomain the main domain (e.g.
https://discuss.mxnet.apache.org/ <https://mxnet.apache.org/>). The
existing domain could be a redirect.

Additionally, can we hook it up to the Apache IDP to allow committers and
pmc members to be automatically authorized?

Best regards
Marco