mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tianqi Chen <tqc...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Severe legal issues with releases on repository.apache.org
Date Sun, 10 May 2020 15:52:43 GMT
I agree, In the meanwhile. @Leonard I think we should ask trademark@apache
whether they would approve the use of

repo names: mxnet-cu80 mxnet-cu10 etc, given that
- they are distributed by individual contributors(as individuals and not as
ASF PPMC members),
- marked as thirdparty binary
- Build from the original ASF source with no modifications, while with an
"optional build config" that enables CUDA acceleration support, which
abides the rules in https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/downstream.html

TQ