mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] MXNet website - Global Search Feature
Date Sat, 09 May 2020 16:18:43 GMT
Thanks Yang. Being able to search content is very important for the
documentation site.

I played around it on my laptop. Looks exciting and so helpful. For
example, I tried to search a tutorial for how to deploy on mobile and
result directly took me to a tutorial.

As Marco pointed out, search is not visible on Mobile site.

Looking forward to getting this feature for MXNet users. Thanks.