mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Ciyong" <ciyong.c...@intel.com>
Subject Updates for 1.7.0 minor release
Date Sun, 10 May 2020 11:52:53 GMT

[6] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/18261

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Ciyong <ciyong.chen@intel.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 3:29 PM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Marco de Abreu <marco.g.abreu@gmail.com>
Subject: Code freeze for 1.7.0 minor release

Hi MXNet Community,

Code freeze for 1.7.0 minor release is in effect (last commit: 38e6634)!
Which means there're no more NEW features going to be accepted for this release.

Many thanks to everyone who helped submitting/back porting/reviewing the PRs targeting this
release.
I've created a draft Release Notes for 1.7.0 release[1], please take a review, any comments/suggestions
are highly appreciated.

Currently, the nightly test pipeline [2][3] for v1.7.x is not triggered, cc @Marco de Abreu
<marco.g.abreu@gmail.com><mailto:marco.g.abreu@gmail.com> to help take a look.
I will keep monitoring the nightly test result for the current code base, and continue to
go through the rest of releasing process.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.7.0+Release+Notes
[2] http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/view/Nightly%20Tests/job/NightlyTests/job/v1.7.x/
[3] http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/view/Nightly%20Tests/job/NightlyTestsForBinaries/job/v1.7.x/

Thanks,