mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Goggins, Connor" <cggog...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Request for Edit Permissions on Confluence
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 19:22:31 GMT
Changed my account email to cgoggins0@gmail.com - my personal email. Username is still cggoggin.

´╗┐On 4/2/20, 12:08 PM, "Marco de Abreu" <marco.g.abreu@gmail.com> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.

    Hello Conner,

    Generally Apache prefers people to use their personal email and not their
    corporate email. You contribute as an individual and not on behalf of your
    employer.

    Best regards,
    Marco

    Goggins, Connor <cggoggin@amazon.com.invalid> schrieb am Do., 2. Apr. 2020,