mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep krishnamurthy <sandeep.krishn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kubeflow support for MXNet deployment
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2020 19:10:09 GMT
Thanks for bringing this here to MXNet community Yuan and thank you and
other contributors to bring MXNet operator in K8s.

It would be very helpful if you can help us to by giving some details about
current users of mxnet-operator in K8s or any users experimenting with it.
This info about userbase would help me and other committers to prioritize
this feature versus other feature requests in MXNet when we get proposals
by new members to contribute.

Best,
Sandeep