mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: RE: [Announce] Upcoming Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.7.0 release
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:54:33 GMT
Hi Ciyong,

I took a look at the 1.7 branch and noticed some PRs were missing for MXNet Extensions including
fixes and enhancements for custom ops (sparse, RNG, subgraph) and custom subgraph properties.
I created a PR to backport these PRs: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/18063
and updated the wiki page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.7.0+Release+Plan+and+Status.
All PRs have already been merged on master branch, and I expect the backport PR to succeed
sometime today.

Thanks for organizing this release!
Sam

On Apr 10, 2020, at 7:54 PM, Chen, Ciyong <ciyong.chen@intel.com<mailto:ciyong.chen@intel.com>>