mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mu <zm2...@columbia.edu>
Subject [NOTIFICATION] CI Restart
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2020 18:59:43 GMT
Dear Community,

Our developers have identified frequently occurrence of "Cannot contact <slave-name>"
issue
in our CI system. Sheng and Leonard have helped to investigate this and have found the CI
master's network bandwidth reaching limit is probably the culprit of the issue. To remove
the burden of repeated CI retriggering from developers, we decided to take the following steps:

1) Stop the CI Jenkins master
2) Resize the CI master instance to a larger instance for more network bandwidth capacity
3) Restart the master

The workflow will take less than 1 hour to complete (ideally 5-10 mins).

In the meanwhile, if you already have PRs currently running in the CI, please resubmit your
PRs to make sure they will run the pipeline after restart.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Ziyi