mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Goggins, Connor" <cggog...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:43:29 GMT
By the way, I am currently developing a build pipeline for v1.6, so that specific version is
not currently available.

From: "Goggins, Connor" <cggoggin@amazon.com>
Date: Monday, March 23, 2020 at 8:08 PM
To: "dev@mxnet.apache.org" <dev@mxnet.apache.org>
Cc: "Krishnamurthy, Sandeep" <krsandee@amazon.com>, "Markham, Aaron" <markhama@amazon.com>
Subject: Re: Versioned Dropdown for Python API Docs

Update on progress so far:

  *   Fixed broken components of static artifacts for old versions (internal/external links,
menus, etc.)
  *   Added missing supplemental content (missing tutorials, docs, etc.) to static artifacts
for old versions
  *   Implemented working general version dropdown menu capable of switching between old artifacts
  *   Finished general version dropdown for master website (styling and functionality) –
successfully tested with Jenkins full website build
I have deployed the artifact generated by the Jenkins full website build here<http://ec2-3-19-223-185.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/>
as a preview. Please let me know if you have any feedback or if there are any changes you
would like made in the project’s Github issue<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/17798>.