mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Zha, Sheng" <zhash...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: MXNet CD pipelines cost savings
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:36:31 GMT
+dev@

-sz

On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Zha, Sheng <zhasheng@amazon.com> wrote:

 As already stated in the public threads, I’ve vetoed the CodeBuild solution from becoming
the long term solution as it’s not publicly manageable.

As communicated before, the team should have put efforts in maintaining and fixing the Jenkins
CD pipeline but has neglected to do so. Promoting the CodeBuild solution this way is a step
in the wrong direction that has to be stopped.

-sz