mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXNet CD pipelines cost savings
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:57:47 GMT

I'm quite devastated that our two vetoes have been ignored and the
CodeBuild pipeline is actually supplying our user-facing binaries.
Suggesting to turn of the Jenkins based CD now adds insult to injury.

I'd like to hear a plan how to make the project compliant again. I already
announced that I will remove any mentions of that publishing method (speak,
all links on our website pointing to the bucket) if the sourcing system is
not our Jenkins CD. So far I believed that this was actually done, but
seems like we got played here.

For the sake of our users, I'm giving one week (until 2/17) to come up with
a proposal and until the end of the month 2/29 to have CodeBuild turned off
and Jenkins CD fixed. Considering we have been tricked last time, I want to
have confirmation that CodeBuild has been turned off and a description how
we can verify that all artifacts are now coming from Jenkins CD.

Best regards
Marco

Zha, Sheng <zhasheng@amazon.com.invalid> schrieb am Mo., 10. Feb. 2020,
19:40: