mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join request for MXNet Swift support
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:28:09 GMT
Welcome Rahul ! Excited to have you join us.

I was wondering how fast, effective and what options are to call from
python into Swift, and from Swift into C to execute the dataflow graph or
call into operators. There was a thread before about microbenchmarking
calling into the C++ engine from Python using different methods. Not sure
if you have done some experiments in that direction.

Pedro.