mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wall <mjw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CCLA for MXNET
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2020 15:33:32 GMT
Hi Gil,

Do you have code already that you are looking to contribute?  Or are you
looking to assign people to issues?

Take a look at https://www.apache.org/licenses/contributor-agreements.html.
Typically a CLA is not needed for someone to start making contributions.
An ICLA is required for someone to join Apache and become committer.  For
your situation, it sounds like it you may want to get the Corporate CLA in
place.  Also take a look at https://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-faq.html

Mike