mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CD with windows need a special jenkins slave machine like restricted-utility
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2020 00:44:35 GMT
I'm putting some efforts on the side to improve the state of this:

If you want to help:

https://github.com/aiengines/ci/tree/master/windows

Which of the cuda versions you listed it needs, I did some work on the side
to update VS and cmake to 3.16.2  you can test the scripts in the windows
folder above by using the three scripts in the windows folder in a fresh
windows instance. The older CMake version has a bug which introduces a
newline in the path and renders everything unusable, I installed 3.16.2 but
needs to be added to the path by the install script.

You can start a fresh gpu instance with this AMI:  aws ssm get-parameter
--name /aws/service/ami-windows-latest/Windows_Server-2019-English-Full-Base

Once this is working, we can update the AMI from CI. Also this needs to be
adjusted with the new VS 2019

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/ci/build_windows.py#L42

To update cuda and nv driver, this two bundles should be added to the
script
https://github.com/aiengines/ci/blob/master/windows/windows_deps_headless_installer.py

https://windows-post-install.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cuda.zip

https://windows-post-install.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nv_driver_418.81.zip