mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject windows ci, Cmake update, diverging scripts
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2019 20:11:23 GMT
Hi

I was looking at a request from Leonard for updating CMake on windows, and
I see that the post-install.py script which setups the windows environment
in CI has diverged significantly from the incubator-mxnet-ci and the
private repository that is used to deploy to production CI.

I see quite some patch of differences, there's also different directory
structure which Marco committed to incubator-mxnet-ci  and MKL seems to be
removed. My question why has this diverged so much, I was expecting to
transplant just a single patch to update CMake.

http://ix.io/25WQ

Pedro.