mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI Update
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 17:49:53 GMT
Hi MXNet community. We are in the process of updating the base AMIs for CI
with an updated CUDA driver to fix the CI blockage.

We would need help from the community to diagnose some of the build errors
which don't seem related to the infrastructure.

I have observed this build failure with tvm when not installing the cuda
driver in the container:

https://pastebin.com/bQA0W2U4

centos gpu builds and tests seem to run with the updated AMI and changes to
the container.

Thanks.