mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal to make MKLDNN as default CPU backend
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2019 19:08:16 GMT
Hi Patric,

First of all, thanks a lot to you and your team for all the effort on MXNet
and mkldnn!

Generally I'm inclined towards your proposal, but I'm thinking about the
non-standard use cases:
- AMD CPU
- ARM CPU
- Windows
- GPU and MKLDNN enabled
- Fully reproducible results (medical and financial sector requested that
and we have some flags for cuda)

Is mkldnn fully compatible with these use cases? If not, what would happen?
If yes, do we have performance numbers?

Best regards,
Marco