mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CI workers down?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2019 20:02:16 GMT
Hi Marco,

Looks like there was a similar problem that was seen before, we didn’t have time to debug
the issue so we terminated all the problematic instances and rebooted Jenkins master. We’ll
have to swing back around and take another look at the issue later.

This means everyone needs to retrigger their PRs again.

Sam