mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revisit Maturity Model for MXNet
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2019 22:09:23 GMT
Hi,

These are very good points! I also noticed the security incident reporting
when I reviewed it and I agree that it's something we have to work out.

I will work on something tomorrow and provide a draft for the community to
review. Do you think it's really necessary to have a separate email alias
or is it sufficient to use private@?

Best regards,
Marco