mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is MXNet on dockerhub well maintained?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:50:08 GMT
I just checked the repository and it seems like only the TensorRT images
are missing so far. Besides that, we can find past versions at [1], for
example.

If I recall correctly, it was Kellen Sunderland who created the TRT
package. I've CCed him, maybe he can work with the community to add the
package to the pipeline.

On a side note, it seems like the 1.5.1 image has not been pushed yet.

[1]: https://hub.docker.com/r/mxnet/python/tags?page=1&name=gpu_cu90_mkl_py3