mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chaitanya Bapat <chai.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject ONNX Support
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:17:05 GMT
Hello MXNet community,

I wanted to know if MXNet should continue support for ONNX. Is there anyone
actively working on MXNet ONNX or maintaining it?

If not, can we skip/disable the ONNX tests from the CI.
Reason - Whilst working on a Transpose operator PR [1], I encountered
failure for ONNX [2]. Given operator passes rest of the CI pipeline tests.
I am able to reproduce the error. However, the root cause for ONNX model
failure couldn't be found. Moreover, there seems to be near zero activity
as far as PR check-ins are concerned.

How does ONNX fit in for MXNet going forward?
Thank you
Chai

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/16104
[2]