mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas DELTEIL <thomas.delte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new website, docs code freeze
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 19:41:14 GMT
Hi Haibin,

We are currently working with Soji on overhauling the way the python docs
are organized to get better and more consistent docs with full coverage,
the current system is a brittle and hard to browse. We hope to finish our
dev work by tonight, ETA for early next week.
There is no ETA on bringing back the old docs, though that's the next
highest priority feature on the list after improving the coverage of the
python API.

All the best,

Thomas Delteil