mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update for 1.5.1 patch release
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2019 05:06:37 GMT
Here's what I did for the past few releases:
1. For 3.1.1
- check out the rc version tag locally in git and tag it with the release version. (i.e. duplicate
1.5.1.rc0 and name it 1.5.1)
- edit the last release candidate pre-release on github. update the title and tag to reflect
the new release, and uncheck this is a pre-release checkbox.
- update the release artifact in the release with the artifacts from 3.1.2.
- delete the old rc tag locally and on github.

2. For 3.1.2
- Since folder name needs to be changed inside the archive, the signature and hash need to
be produced again. I usually just untar the old file, rename the folder name to remove mentions
of "rc", and follow step 1.10 to tar, sign, and digest.
- SVN repo also needs to be updated with the correct folder name and path, and the updated
artifacts. The end result should be that the old rc artifacts are removed from the dev repo,
and the release artifacts are uploaded to the dist repo.

3. Aaron has been helping with 3.2.

-sz