mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] CI Access Control
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2019 04:40:32 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to initiate discussion on how access control should be managed for the CI system.
The hope is that we can present the conclusion of this discussion as the recommendation and
request to the donors of the CI system from Amazon.

The specific aspects I'd like to discuss are the abilities to:
1. trigger PR validation and nightly jobs.
2. trigger continuous delivery jobs, such as for binary releases in pip, maven, and dockerhub.
3. add jobs to the CI system.
4. maintain and manage the CI system, such as system upgrades and jenkins plugin installation.

Given that we already have GitHub SSO enabled on the Jenkins CI, I suggest the following authentication
levels for these items:
1. all authenticated GitHub users.
2-4. all MXNet committers

What do you think? If you have more aspects that you wish to discuss, feel free to propose.

-sz