mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Wu <wujun....@gmail.com>
Subject [Call for Contributions] NumPy operators in MXNet
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:52:07 GMT
Dear Community,

As part of the scope towards MXNet 2.0 (see the RFC
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/16167>), we have been
putting a lot of efforts on implementing NumPy operators in MXNet. Over the
past three months, we have implemented about 140 NumPy operators, of which
80 have been merged and the rest are in code review.

Thanks to Hao Jin and Sheng Zha, who have prepared the docs of development
guide and list for NumPy operators, we would like to share them in the
public space and call for contributions on reviewing NumPy operator PRs and
implementing the remaining operators in the list.

Thank you for your contribution on bringing NumPy-like coding experience
into MXNet and efforts on transforming MXNet into a super user-friendly
framework.

Best regards,
Jun