mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Tao Lv <ta...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code freeze for 1.5.1 patch release
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:32:04 GMT
Thanks for your help, Carin. Per step 1.14 of  the release process [1],
stage repo links should be included in the voting email.

Scala packages are done. Thanks to the help from @Lanking.

We still have problem with R package on Windows. @yajiedesign is helping on
that.

Again thanks for all of your support and patience.

-tao

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Release+Process