mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Olivier <cjolivie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Remove amalgamation
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2019 22:55:38 GMT
Hi Pedro,

While I was not involved with amalgamation or its development in any way,
can you please refrain from referring to the work of others as a "hacky
solution"?  This is derogatory slang and the statement was not supported
with any justification for such name-calling.  Someone spent a good deal of
time on this solution at some point in time and I am sure it worked for its
purpose at that time -- I think it was used in the original javascript port
as well, actually -- and it is disrespectful to call their efforts
"hacky".  Please respect what came before.

Thanks for understanding,

-Chris