mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] PPMC member: Tao Lv
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:07:09 GMT
Dear PPMC members,

I'd like to start a discussion on inviting Tao Lv as a PPMC member.
He has been a full committer of our project since Nov. 2018, and has remained very active
in not only maintaining MKLDNN backend, but many other areas. Over time he has developed
good knowledge of MXNet and has been helping the project on CPU performance. He has also been
quite responsive in any issues related to CPU/MKLDNN backend in MXNet.
Recently he has been driving the 1.5.1 release.

PRs authored -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+author%3Ataolv

PR engagement -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+involves%3Ataolv+

Issue engagement -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+involves%3ATaoLv+

dev mailing list -
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@mxnet.apache.org:lte=11M:Tao%20Lv

I think he would be a great addition to the PPMC and it would be great to hear what you think.

Best,
-sz