mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Qing Lan <lanking...@live.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache MXNet: Path to graduation
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2019 23:44:44 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to start a thread to discuss about the graduation for Apache MXNet. From my time
working in the community, I saw a great improvement in most of the area that we do to make
MXNet a better place. We keep tracking on all of the issues user raised and reviewing PRs.
We follow the Apache Way to release the package in official repository.

In 2017, Apache MXNet joined the Apache incubation project. I think now is a good time to
review the path to graduate MXNet and move forward to it. Please feel free to share your thoughts
on graduation and space for improvement.

You can find more about graduation policy in here:
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Thanks,
Qing