mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [Discussion] MXNet 1.5.1 release
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2019 17:06:08 GMT
Hi Tao,

I just talked with Aaron, lets leave the sidebar issue for later.

I created PRs in the v1.5.x branch to cherry pick the fixes into the 1.5.1 release:

Thanks for your work on this release!
Sam

On Aug 28, 2019, at 9:35 AM, Lai Wei <royweilai@gmail.com<mailto:royweilai@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

Regrading the license issue[1],  we still have item 3, 4, 5 left.
I think it's better to remove them from 1.5.1 release scope and target for
1.6.0 as it need more time and requires changes that should not go into
patch release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15542

Best Regards

Lai