mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Lai Wei <roywei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] MXNet 1.5.1 release
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2019 17:13:48 GMT
Hi Tao,

Thank you so much for driving it.  Currently nightly test on tutorials are
failing and it need to be fixed. [3]
I have updated the issue[1] and cwiki.[2]

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15613
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.5.1+Release+Plan+and+Status
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15374