mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: demise of dmlc.ml domain & new Julia docs hosting
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2019 23:45:49 GMT
The PR has passed CI. Please take a look.
We really need to get rid of those malware links, and this does that,
restores the Julia docs with a local build, has CI coverage, and a new
Ubuntu guide (since I had to figure out how to use Julia and found our
docs for that were kind of broken).
Cheers,
Aaron