mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Liu <frankfliu2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Make MXNet deploy it's own distribution
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 23:57:38 GMT
No, This just a CD pipeline that publish a jar files contains libmxnet.so
to maven central.
We are publishing Scala package to maven central already. The issue with
current Scala maven package is not flexible to developer who want's switch
different version of libmxnet.so file.
With this proposal, developer can easily choose different libmxnet.so file
by auto detect the os type.