mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject default site version & temp bug fix for nav
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2019 17:28:09 GMT
Hi everyone, there's an issue with the navigation for master.  When
you browse any of the API docs, the left nav is gone.
Here's the issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/15200
If anyone has ideas, I'd love to hear them.

In the meantime, people browsing the docs are going to have a hard
time. I tested defaulting the site to 1.4.1 and this works as
expected.

I propose that I switch this setting in CI causing the site to switch
to 1.4.1 as default until such time master is fixed. Or I can leave it
set to 1.4.1 and then update it to 1.5.0 when that goes out. In the
past several months I made a lot of progress getting the FAQs,
tutorials, and other info pages to default to the latest, and this
feature will still be in play. Visitors will only see 1.4.1 content
for the API docs and everything else will be the latest, greatest
info... which, in many ways is probably ideal.

Thoughts/objections?

Cheers,
Aaron