mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: default site version & temp bug fix for nav
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:52:18 GMT
Here is a dirty and hacky script that I use for bisect, it's a bit
more complex than using barebones git bisect due to our subrepos. I
would suggest you check for the menu on the documentation output to
return success or failure on the test function and it will find the
first commit in which the navbar is broken.