mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From 严哲 <yan...@cambricon.com>
Subject Proposal - Design of CNML/CNRT Integration
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2019 08:42:19 GMT
Hello Community,

I am from Cambricon whichis a company developing machine learning processors.

Now I have written a proposal that introduces the design of integrating CNML(Cambricon Neuware
Machine Learning Library) / CNRT(Cambricon Neuware Runtime Library) into MXNet. After integrating
with CNML/CNRT, developers can work with MXNet on Cambricon machine learning processors.

Now, I lookforwardtoyourprecioussuggestions, especiallythesuggestionsconsideringrecentupdatesaboutMXNetversion1.5.0.
Any feedback and help will be greatly appreciated.

Design proposal: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=120722127

Thanks & BestRegards,

YanZhe