mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Junru Shao <junrushao1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.1.rc0
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 07:02:22 GMT
Hi folks,

So far we have collected enough binding votes. Thank you guys for the hard
work testing the release!

The vote on dev@ is closed on May 02 23:59:59 (PST). Next, we are going to
vote for the Apache MXNet (incubating) release 1.4.1 on general@ tomorrow,
which starts on May 3 2019, 23:59:59 PST, and ends on May 07 2019, 23:59:59
PST.

Best,
Junru

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:29 PM Aston Zhang <astonlzhang@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Passed all the code at zh.d2l.ai
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 1:46 PM Joshua Z. Zhang <cheungchih@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Build from source with cuda/cudnn.
> >
> > - All tests passed
> > - GluonCV unittest scripts passed
> > - GluonCV training scripts passed
> > - No issue with python multiprocessing
> >
> > Best,
> > Zhi
> > > On May 2, 2019, at 11:34 AM, kellen sunderland <
> > kellen.sunderland@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1 (non-binding)
> > >
> > > I checked TRT integration builds and tests pass.
> > > MD5s
> > > Sigs look good.
> > >
> > > -Kellen
> > >
> > > On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:51 AM Damien Stanton <
> damien.stanton@gmail.com

> incompatible

version

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Apache+MXNet+%28incubating%29+1.4.1+Release+Notes