mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Lee <gstu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CUDA recommendation
Date Sat, 25 May 2019 01:09:19 GMT
Hi Aaron,
The performance regression that Sam mentioned above is this one [1]. Since
CUDA 10.1 doesn’t have  the regression, Nvidia suggested us to move to CUDA
10.1. Regarding documentation. I will raised a PR to update it. Thanks.
Jake
[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/14725

Aaron Markham <aaron.s.markham@gmail.com>於 2019年5月24日 週五,17:52寫道: