mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Ivlev <tomsks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] add conan support for Apache MXNet (incubating)
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 07:51:34 GMT
hi Sheng Zha,

on pull request review I was told by Anirudh anirudhacharya and Roshani
Nagmote to start discussion/vote on the mxnet dev list. it seems to be a
vicious circle now - on GitHub I am told to use vote, and on vote I am told
to use GitHub, this doesn't help much.
FYI GitHub review stuck, it's already opened since November 2018, and it's
still not approved (however, there were no objections during the review).
Previous discussion in e-mail thread also didn't encounter any objections,
and all questions were answered.
JIRA ticket has no discussion at all (except it has duplicates of comments
made on GitHub).
so let's process with 3-day vote for now, as other communication channels
were already tried with no success.

yours sincerely, Konstantin