mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From kellen sunderland <kellen.sunderl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.4.1.rc0
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 07:19:05 GMT
Hi Junru could you give a quick summary of the binding / non-binding votes.

Damien just want to confirm, are you a member of the PPMC for MXNet?
Usually committers or community members (like most of us) are encouraged to
test and vote, but technically count as non-binding for releases.

Sheng can we assume you're +1 on the release?

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 12:09 AM Junru Shao <junrushao1994@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> So far we have collected enough binding votes. Thank you guys for the hard
> work testing the release!
>
> The vote on dev@ is closed on May 02 23:59:59 (PST). Next, we are going to
> vote for the Apache MXNet (incubating) release 1.4.1 on general@ tomorrow,
> which starts on May 3 2019, 23:59:59 PST, and ends on May 07 2019, 23:59:59
> PST.
>
> Best,
> Junru
>
> On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:29 PM Aston Zhang <astonlzhang@gmail.com> wrote: