mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Marco de Abreu <marco.g.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject New PMC member: Dick Carter
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 20:36:53 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache MXNet
has invited Dick Carter to become a PMC member and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Dick has been a great help over the past years to make MXNet as
efficient and easy-to-use on GPU as possible, reduce technical debt,
improve our testing experience around flaky tests and providing senior
guidance within the project.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Best regards,
Marco de Abreu