mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency Update
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 22:14:50 GMT
Thanks for doing a thorough look at the version ranges. I have this PR
[1] waiting for review that tries to pin graphviz and opencv, and it
updates CI as well as the docs that go on the website.
I think your updates would be beneficial in the docs that go on the
website and should also update CI. Is there a benefit to having them
as a readme in /tools? Doesn't this create extra maintenance with
these version numbers being in three places (website install
instructions, /tools folder, /ci folder)?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/14987