mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Anirudh Subramanian <anirudh2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.5.0 Release Plan
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 18:58:15 GMT
Hi Sheng,

I had a discussion with nvidia folks offline today (@ptrendx et. al.). I
strongly feel that the AMP feature should be included as part of the
release: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/14173 .
The PR is aimed for completion for next week but reviews and RFC
discussions may take some time. I would request to extend the release code
freeze by 2 weeks.
Also, I would like to include
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Conversion+from+FP32+to+Mixed+Precision+Models
which
depends on the AMP PR.
I am also aiming for adding a PR by this week end or early next week, but
reviews will take longer than May 17th.

Anirudh